[NEWBIE] Problems with Play With Me projects...

Ruben Bakker r.bakker at bison-solution.ch
Wed Oct 13 06:27:30 UTC 1999

Hi Ali,

I had the same problem, because I use a proxy server to connect to the
internet. With the following evaluated, I could set a proxy server in
Squeak:

HTTPSocket useProxyServerNamed: 'yourproxyserver' port: 80.

To clear the proxy host, evaluate:

HTTPSocket stopUsingProxyServer.

Hope this solves your problem.
Ruben