Squeak BOF at OOPSLA

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Sat Oct 23 16:06:47 UTC 1999

.... Birds-Of-a-Feather session, that is.

This year John is running a workshop, and I will be speaking on Thursday morning.  However, most of Squeak Central will be in attendance, and many of you may be there as well.  It is becoming somewhat of a tradition that we try to gather for a little face-to-face talk about projects, issues and possibilities.

We would be willing to reserve a room and preside over such a gathering, but neither of us will have prepared any unilateral presentation.  The day that works best for us is Wednesday.

Perhaps the best way to handle this is: if you will be at OOPSLA, please respond TO ME ONLY(*) with answers to the following questions:

	Would you like to attend such a gathering on Wednesday?
		Do you prefer between afternoon program and dinner (say 4:30-6)
		or right after dinner (say 8:00-9:30)
		or some other time

	Would you like to give a demo or talk for up to 10 minutes?
		What topic?

I will send out a summary of responses Monday (10/25) evening.

	- Dan

(*) obviously if you have other stuff to say about this, send it to the list as always.