Squeak logo-wear?

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Fri Oct 22 20:11:19 UTC 1999

I've had quite a bit of mail about logo-wear, so now that project reviews are
passed I can look into actually getting more details from the printing company.

Assuming it is still feasible I will post about the prices and  so on, then
open a page on the swiki for the record. For those of you unable to get to
OOPSLA, there will soon be another way to get your Squeak logo-wear, but I'll
let the person handling it tell the story.

And for people wanting a PS version of the logo, I'll have a prototype file
available on my website soon.

tim

--
It wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought.  - Wilkes, 1949
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)