[bug, linuxVM] shift-tab not captured

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Mon Oct 18 14:52:21 UTC 1999

Hi Folks.

At the risk of belaboring this Jerry's point...

In Win/Win95/WinNT land, the Shift-Tab acts like a "previous" tab key.  If
Tab goes from one widget to the next defined widget on your window, then
Shift-Tab goes back in the opposite direction.  This is a fairly standard
way of navigating Win applications sans mouse.  I often use this feature on
Win$ applications.

Cheers.

---==> Chris