2.5 image/changes problem

Michael Donegan invader at zilker.net
Wed Oct 13 13:39:45 UTC 1999

I downloaded a fresh copy of 2.5 and the browser seems to be having
problems with offsets into the changes file. Many of the methods have their
initial text truncated. A look at the changes file doesn't reveal much, but
it is pretty large.

So, for example, when I browse Collection#anyOne, I see the following:

>epresentative sample of an element, can be very helpful
>	when needing to preinfer the nature of the contents of
>	semi-homogeneous collections"
>	self do: [:each | ^ each].
>	^ self errorEmptyCollection

I haven't been reading the list religiously, so I'm sorry if this has been
covered many times before.

	mkd