[gui newbie] SystemWindow and #extent:

Scott Wallace Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Sun Oct 24 21:04:39 UTC 1999

Jason,

If you're creating a SystemWindow, that window will need a model.  How that model responds to #initialExtent will determine what the window's initial extent will be.  If that model is some kind of a morph (such as say a MorphicModel), then you can put your desired extent into its #initialExtent property.

In any case, you're sure to find it useful to explore senders and implementors of #initialExtent.

Hope this helps.

 -- Scott