ENVY vs CVS (was: Re TeamTool/Version-Management for Squeak)

bolot bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 21 15:02:44 UTC 1999

I'm bundling the beginnings of an object server with Comanche
(http://fce.cc.gatech.edu/~bolot/squeak/comanche), still in beta 3. This
allows me to tap into the resources of the host image, such as file out
of any class, change set, category (from Browser), etc. This could be
extended to include versions, etc.

But the more fun part is combining it with image segments and isolated
projects, then it'll be possible to make a real code/version management
server.

Bolot