[newbie] Importing fonts from Windows

Christian Langreiter c.langreiter at tirol.com
Fri Sep 24 00:25:43 UTC 1999

Hello,

Is there an easy way to import/convert Windows TT Fonts to Squeak
StrikeFonts? I have browsed the font-related classes and couldn't get an
idea how to do it. I also tried out the stfont.exe utility, but
unfortunately the created file-ins don't work (the StrikeFont in my
image seems to miss quite some accessors). [Squeak version 2.6alpha]

Thanks you very much,

-- Chris

PS.: Squeak is just damn great! I've started using it about 2 months
ago, learned Smalltalk on the way, there's so much to discover and
explore, and the deeper you dive into this cosmos, the more fascinating
it gets ...