How does double clicking work in Squeak?

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Thu Sep 23 17:19:17 UTC 1999

Just as a little heads-up, don't forget to factor in whatever effects might be
raised by the project to pass in OS events. I think many, if not all, OSs can
provide double-click events and at the very least this means one has to be
careful about spending/wasting time on ones own code to check click times and
generate d-click events.

Has anyone done any more work recently on this OS event project?  The last I
can recall on the subject was some stuff cone by Lex and some similar by me.

tim

--
Useful random insult:- Any similarity between him and a human being is purely
coincidental.