An image is a lonely place

Luciano Notarfrancesco luciano2 at mail.ru
Wed Sep 29 20:47:33 UTC 1999

Tom,
I've implemented:
	o. speech synthesis (text-to-speech and singing voices)
	o. simple gestures synthesis (2D faces, SouthPark-like toons)
	o. 3D facial animation (the Waters' muscles model)
I haven't released it yet, but if you want anything of this just e-mail me and I will send you a changeset. I think this stuff might be useful for you if you want to implement avatars.

Cheers,
Luciano.-