Clio?

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Tue Sep 7 21:26:34 UTC 1999

--On Tuesday, September 07, 1999, 4:08 PM -0400 "Joshua Marker"
<lux at umich.edu> wrote:

> 	A while ago, there was some discussion of the Clio here. Has
> anyone used one enough to comment on them yet?

I got really excited about a Clio I saw in my local CompUSA...until I played
with it. The design is clever, but a bit chinzty in construction, and the
keyboard was really yucky (IMHO after two or three sessions playing with
it).

With all that space, it seemed a real shame to have such a lame keyboard.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.