Syntax Morph menu troubles

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.com
Mon Sep 6 19:44:35 UTC 1999

Ok, here's what I did to solve the problem.
Save as 'TEXT' from Netscape 4.61 did not result in a correct filein.
Copy from the www page and paste into BBEdit Lite 4.6, then save did
not work either, even tho everything looked fine in BBEdit. However
'Save As' from BBEdit, with the option for Macintosh Line Breaks
selected worked fine. Looks like BBEdit may have defaulted to Unix
line breaks on the save.
Thx. Happiness. Works now.
    Ken

At 12:45 -0600 on 99/09/06,  Ken G. Brown is rumored to have written: