[BUG][FIX] anyModifierKeyPressed still uses macOptionKeyPressed

Alexander Lazarevic Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Tue Sep 28 11:45:01 UTC 1999

    Bert> anyModifierKeyPressed (which was not in the standard
    Bert> image?!) should be defined as

anyModifierKeyPressed was introduced with update
1483ListItemSelect-JLM. This morning I had a look at the updates and
ran into the problem with macOptionKeyPressed. I just assumed that
this call slipped through the query/replace process (changing
macOptionKeyPressed into yellowButtonPressed). So I should have had a
closer look at the methods. (Now that there is a MagnifierMorph I have
tool to do so! :)

Alex.

--
-- Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet            mailto: Alexander at Lazarevic.de --