Squeak on handheld?

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Tue Sep 28 17:20:41 UTC 1999

On Mon 27 Sep, Frank Berthold wrote:

> 	I've spent the last several days researching the Jornada 820.
> 	If anyone is considering doing the port, or considering buying a portable
> computer strictly as a Squeak box, I would strongly recommend it.
Doing the port should be as simple as buying the machine, getting hold of a
version of the WinCE SKD for it and compiling the WinCE sources. At least, that
is what M$ would assert!
Take a look at http://www.hp.com/jornada/developers_corner/dev_tools.html
for an explanation of what you would need.  I'll happily d the work in exchange
for a machine, the software and <drevilvoice>one million dollars</drevilvoice>.

tim

--
Porting is such sweet sorrow - Ed Luwish
Tim Rowledge:  rowledge at interval.com (w)  +1 (650) 842-6110 (w)