Character alphabet

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at entrypoint.com
Tue Apr 25 20:13:17 UTC 2000

Bob writes -
>Character alphabet ==> 'abdcefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz'
>
>Is this intentionally not alphabetical?

Yes - Squeak is using the new Microsoft Alphabet(tm) standard.  We should
also be changing to the new Microsoft Numbers(tm) standard ie.
'012435Q6789'.

The new standard for rotation of the earth has also been established but
not yet implemented:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q131/1/09.asp

Cheers --

-- Duane

Duane Maxwell          dmaxwell (at) entrypoint.com
CTO                       http://www.entrypoint.com
EntryPoint, Inc.    (858)348-3040  FAX(858)348-3100

Information contained herein is my personal opinion
     and not necessarily that of EntryPoint.