Porting Java To Smalltalk?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 19:18:48 UTC 2000

Hi, I would like to port Java code to Smalltalk.
Thus,
is there any references for performing such an action?
I quess my main concern would be Java's packages (i.e.
their name spaces).  Also, most of the classes in Java
that I need to convert follow the following pattern:

public class className1 extends className0 implements
className2
{
}

If anyone has any references and/or examples, please
let me know.  BTW, I'm using Squeak Smalltalk 2.8a.

Thanks,

-Conrad