How to submit bugs, fixes and enhancements

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 25 00:43:51 UTC 2000

> + Please add change sets ALWAYS as binary attachment.  Make sure that your
> mail tool doesn't put the source into the body of the mail and/or changes
> tabs into spaces or fiddles around with the line ending
> convention.  Squeak's .cs files are BINARIES.

I must say, I'm a fan of the opposite strategy: append them as plain
text attachments, if you can convince your mail tool to do so.  It's
nice being able to just skim down a message and read a changeset,
without having to extract it first.

I suppose it makes a difference whether you use CrLfFileStream or
not....  If you use CrLfFileStream, then CS files look distinctly like
*text* files.

-Lex