Drag'n'Drop

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Sat Apr 22 00:18:21 UTC 2000

Stephan Rudlof wrote:
> Beside my efforts it is interesting to think of integrating code from
> other persons instead of further improving the standard tools. E.g.
> there is a BobsBrowser.

I started working on some drag'n'drop support for a tool I'm developing
and I made use of both Bob's and your code and the morphic
implementation of d'n'd.
As things go all three are incompatible though.

> The problem IMHO here is the frequent use of the words 'possibly' and
> 'probably'... ;-))

OK, let's make it definitely ;-)

I started to integrate the two (well, really  three) d'n'd efforts and
already cleaned up some code in morphic. Oh, and the bad news is that
I'll only be doing this for morphic.

Is anybody else working on a more generalized d'n'd?

Michael