Graphical GUI building

moebius jmcvay at bigfoot.com
Mon Apr 10 22:47:51 UTC 2000

hey chris--

just wanted to let you know that i'm REALLY excited about prefab. right now,
i'm trying to make a morph wrapper class that will allow more regular morphs
to be included in the construction area. keep up the good work!

jason

btw, i'm really having trouble getting my morph wrapper class to work.
[smile]