[BUG] equivalence between strings and symbols

John W. Sarkela john_sarkela at 4thEstate.com
Thu Apr 6 16:26:32 UTC 2000

Thanks Richard,

I stand corrected. My reading of *all* of the spec also suggests
that the test should be same class, not same species for
sequenceable collections.

Anybody have an idea what the consequences would be if
the definition of #= in SequenceableCollection were tightened
to check for same class rather than same species???

John Sarkela