Squeak on PlayStation? + (Squeak Games...)

Steve Wessels stephan.wessels at sdrc.com
Thu Apr 13 12:57:33 UTC 2000

It was mentioned that dong first person games like Quake was unrealistic with Squeak
(although I wonder as the hardware keeps getting better).

What about other 3D graphics oriented look and feel games?  I've recently been playing
Homeworld and it's so engrossing.  I wonder wif we could ever do somehting like that in
Squeak?

That's an old habit of mine.  Every time I see a cool application I start thinking about
how we could do something better in Squeak and get to market fast.

  - Steve