Toward version 2.8

R. A. Harmon harmonra at webname.com
Mon Apr 3 12:00:22 UTC 2000

At 10:10 AM 4/2/00 -0700, Dan Ingalls wrote:
>We're converging on a plan for Squeak 2.8, so I thought I would let you
know how it looks.
[snip]

I suggest also adding my implementation of the ANSI methods missing from
Squeak. I can send you a change set of it.

It currently includes the Fundamental, Valuable, Exception, Numeric, and
Date And Time Protocols.

The missing Collection, Stream, and FileStream Protocols can be added when
finished.  I am updating the Collection implementation for a previous
version and will finish the Stream, and FileStream Protocols.

--
Richard A. Harmon          "The only good zombie is a dead zombie"
harmonra at webname.com           E. G. McCarthy