Playing Movie Files?

Jeff Szuhay jeff at szuhay.org
Thu Apr 27 16:11:45 UTC 2000

> It's a squeak special movie file type. I'v created
> an example on the wiki telling you how to create an
> own movie files
>
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/978

>> Could someone tell me the type of movie files the
>> MoviePlayerMorph will accept?  Also, could someone
>> provide me with the necessary steps to play a movie?

Oh, great. Yet another movie file format.

The nice thing about standards is that everybody seems to
have one. You, know, I'm just getting tired of the possibilities
of the Roman alphabet... I'm gonna create my own and rearrange
everything just for the fun of it.

Blecch.

   Jeff Szuhay     <mailto:jeff at szuhay.org>
   Oakmont, Penna.  <http://www.szuhay.org>