New Selectors?

Conrad Taylor conradwt at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 01:26:10 UTC 2000

How are you doing?  I have noticed new selectors in
VisualWorks NC 5i.1 that I haven't seen in other
offering from Smalltalk vendors.  For example, the use
of the following:

defineClass:
defineNameSpace:

Thus, I was wondering, will these and others be part
of the ANSI Standard Smalltalk?  Last but not least,
is it possible to get a copy of the draft/final ANSI
Standard
for Smalltalk.  At this time, I'm learning both
environments because work requires VisualWorks and
Squeak with its cool Morphic interface.

Thanks,

-Conrad

Thanks,