Toward version 2.8

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Apr 19 21:54:21 UTC 2000

Well, this is a bit belated, but what the heck.

On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Folks -
>
> We're converging on a plan for Squeak 2.8, so I thought I would let
> you know how it looks.
>
> What it will contain:

	[lots of cool stuff]
[snip]

There are two things I'd like to see make it into the next release, if
feasible:

	The SUnit framework.
		I think it would be good to have this as part of the base
		image, to encourage more packages to include Unit tests.

	The MathMorphs "writing on air" thing.
		I just loaded up the MathMorphs stuff on an image and I
		have to say that I'm wildly impressed. The writing on air
		stuff is just way cool, by any standard, and it would be neat
 		to have it as an option.

Just a suggestion!

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.