Adding new BitBlt modes (for antialiased type)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 26 01:20:33 UTC 2000

In message <F539F53ECAF5D111B73D00805F65BAE6854B5B at WDIGL003> you wrote:

> > Well I discovered this mo that the mac
> > external prims calling stuff does a lookup-and-call of
> > setInterpreter() _every_ time! This might account for
> > some performance wastage.... Since the new plugins  stuff
> > also looks up and runs initializeModule(), that gets added
> > every time on my machine.
>
> Very likely you are not using the latest version of sqMacExternalPrims.c - I
> have recently added a bunch of new lookup rules and it fixes the above
> mentioned problems as well.
It doesn't seem to have been fixed up to update 2005, although there was
a change to macExternalPrimsFile to add the separated module load and
symbol find. Did you fix the problem in a later update that has not been
pushed out yet?
If you haven't, just let me know and I'll knock it out for you - I need
it anyway soon.

tim

Useful random insult:- Ready to check in at the HaHa Hilton.