[ANN][DOC] A Taste of Squeak

Jeff Szuhay jeffs at pstnet.com
Wed Apr 19 16:14:33 UTC 2000

>Jeff Szuhay wrote:
>
>  > I would like to collect as many pictures (JPEGs) as possible of Squeak
>  > running on different platforms, to be made available for web publishing.
>  >Your help would be greatly  appreciated and would underscore the
>  > truly wide array of platforms on which Squeak now runs.

>check out the screenshots page on the Swiki.

Where screen shots are already available, I'll link to them.

But I think I've given the wrong impression of what I am requesting.
In the original work, the pictures were of actual machines on
desks with Smalltalk visible on the screen.

So,

In a car, in a plane,
In a boat, in a train,
Where is the machine?
I do not care.
I just want pictures,
Sam I Am,
of Squeak machines
running Squeak.

8-)

    Jeff Szuhay                <mailto:jeffs at pstnet.com>
    Lead Macintosh Engineer    voice: 412/271-5040 x 227
    Psychology Software Tools  <http://www.pstnet.com/>