Win Tims Money! a.k.a. find my sockets bug!

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Apr 21 21:27:17 UTC 2000

>> OK, I give up. Obviously I can't see the wood for the trees.

int netAddressToInt(unsigned char * ptrToByteArray)

Makes it better. Remembers bytes come in two flavors (pepsi coke)
Nope signed unsigned. I suspect some more careful reading is in order to
ensure other interesting features aren't lurking.

Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6