[ANN]New Morphic tutorial

Stewart MacLean stewart.maclean at nzhis.govt.nz
Tue Apr 4 03:18:39 UTC 2000

Hi Juan,

It is with interest that I have been reading your tutorial on and off today.
It's a good one! In fact theres so much to it I suggest that
you have an index into all your pages, so that I may easily recommence my
reading. It would also enable the random selection of pages of interest.

Many thanks and keep it up,

Stewart