Playing Movie Files?

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Thu Apr 27 16:37:31 UTC 2000

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000, Jeff Szuhay wrote:

> > It's a squeak special movie file type.
>
> Oh, great. Yet another movie file format.
>
> Blecch.

You know how hard it is to read in and display this special movie file
format in Squeak? Not hard at all, and way fast. You know how hard
it is to read in and display any "standard" format?

Please, think before making such offending comments.

> I'm gonna create my own and rearrange everything just for the fun of it.

Why don't you make it load AVI, QT, or whatever you prefer?

  -Bert-