Graphical GUI building

Chris Reuter cgreuter at calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 3 05:53:24 UTC 2000

Hi all,

I've just released Prefab, my current project, on the web.

Prefab is a set of "boring" widgets useful for implementing
traditional GUIs quickly and easily.  They are completely pluggable
and can be laid out graphically and then made to generate the source
code to recreate that layout.

The web page is here:

    http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~cgreuter/prefab.html

Alternately, you can just snarf the kit from:

    http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~cgreuter/downloads/prefab100.zip

It's now mostly working, although there are a few holes in the testing
and documentation.

Note: this is by no means finished.  However, it _is_ useful.  Feel
free to send me change sets of enhancements to this.  It certainly
needs them.

			  --Chris