T-gen in Squeak?

John W. Sarkela john_sarkela at 4thEstate.com
Tue Apr 4 16:09:49 UTC 2000

Danger Will Robinson!!!

Hmmm. Better hand edit that change set before installing.
It includes methods that stomp on SequenceableCollection>>hash and =.
The hash is not as good as the one currently in release... and of
course we won't even contemplate the consequences if one did not
rehash the world subsequent to filein...

I will be posting a mildly updated and safer version of TGen
today or tomorrow. Will put it at the top of my work queue.

Will post the ftp site to the list when it has been uploaded.

[ | ] John Sarkela

PS. STP... FRIDAY JANUARY 01, 1904!!!!!!
Geez you Santa Barbara guys must have all the time in the world.
Perhaps a local phenomenon due to a temporal displacement generator
being patched into a ring modulator... the mind boggles.