[FIX] Fix_HighlightingSelection

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sat Apr 22 23:33:51 UTC 2000

"Change Set:		Fix_HighlightingSelection
Date:			23 April 2000
Author:			Stephan Rudlof

Fix for PluggableListMorph/SimpleHierarchicalListMorph:

Highlighting/unhighlighting works correctly now, if colors of
StringMorphs are changed programmatically to highlight/unhighlight
colors of PluggableListMorph/SimpleHierarchicalListMorph.
"

Bob: In your SimpleHierarchicalListMorph (used by ObjectExplorer) are
the same methods with the same effect (I have tried it). I have changed
them, too.

Greetings,

Stephan
--