Scrabble + Morphic Article (sandboxes,PlayStation,etc)

Juan Manuel Vuletich jmvuletich at sinectis.com.ar
Sat Apr 15 15:34:09 UTC 2000

Hi folks,

Let me repeat this. My Morphic Scrabble game is fully translated to English. Class and message names, comments, messages to the user, everything. Look at http://www.sinectis.com.ar/u/jmvuletich/studio.html I'm sure you will find it interesting. I've just updated it to 2.8a (it only ran in 2.7).

Bijian said
> The Scrabble game came with a number
> a dictionary/word lists in various languages, though these are more along
> the lines of, well, Scrabble dictionaries :) Alas, I've only downloaded
> the client code and a brief survey didn't reveal to me the methods used to
> check words against the dictionary.
Yes, the scrabble dictionaries are only intended to check if a word exists or not. One of the dictionaries I use is an official scrabble dictionary, used in USA championships, and it includes all the valid variations of a base word. (conjugated vervs, etc.) The code that checks for a word is not in the client, its on the server. Look in ScrabbleGame>>checkPlay: (in validations category, in the Server).

Thanks everybody for the kind comments.
--
               Juan Manuel Vuletich
            jmvuletich at sinectis.com.ar