[Newbie Alert] really dumb question

Andres Valloud avalloud at entrypoint.com
Thu Apr 20 01:22:29 UTC 2000

Hi John.

> What I want to do is for this category to appear in
> the Browser window so I can continue adding classes
> etc.

Try updating the browser. New categories won't appear until you update
them.

Also, from the Squeak menu, open a change sorter. Each change set
contains what you do in Squeak, and you can file out them too. Also,
note the "file in into new changeset" option in the file list. The idea
is that you work on something and you accumulate the stuff in a new
change set (remember to set "Make changes go to me"). Dual change
sorters let you manage changes between change sets.

Hope this helps.
Andres.