[swiki-bugs] Re: SWIKI DOWN?

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 3 18:26:19 UTC 2000

I just rebooted it, so it should be up in 5 minutes.
We are getting good uptimes with all of our machines, except minnow. So,
we are guessing that the problem is the old operating system (MacOS7.x).
The request for having it upgraded is already in the works. Hopefully, we
will not need a mirror after that.

Peace and Luck!

Je77