2.9a VM oddities...

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 27 20:05:41 UTC 2000

Hi,
  I can't help with the slowdown, but, I've found that Celeste
and MVC are not happy anymore in 2.8.  The white screen seems
to somehow be connected with the status display at the bottom
(Showing X of Y messages in Z).
  In addition the code which displays html messages becomes very
unhappy in MVC with infinite tracebacks.

  For reference these are on a Mac so they shouldn't be VM
specific.

cheers

bruce