MINNOW BACK (SORT OF)

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 11 14:14:31 UTC 2000

>just to test I tried the screen shots page and all the external
>links were broken...

I went to check, too.  They're not ALL broken, but some are.  I'm not
sure why.  The problem may be that some of the references are direct
paths to the upload area (instead of the *+myfile.jpg+* notation),
and we had to change the upload server.  (We were using Apple
Personal Web Server, but the version we had won't work on 9.0 and we
haven't found the most recent version, so currently we're serving
directly out of Comanche.)  Give us a couple days, please, to get the
upload server back running.  In the meantime, the instability seems
to have become cleared up, and Minnow is holding up well now to our
tests.

Mark

Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
Collaborative Software Lab - http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu