Sending attachments to the Squeak list -- a better way!

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Fri Aug 25 14:56:30 UTC 2000

Hi Mike & friends.

Speaking as somebody whose e-mail service always "reformats" my outgoing
mail, I agree with your concerns.  Mr. Aust has also expressed concerns on
this subject and his proposal was to use Squeak's compression feature to
compress your files before attaching them to e-mails.  In general, I agree
with his suggestion because it makes the e-mails smaller and they are free
of e-mail artifacts (and because I get leverage Squeak instead of some other
product).   :-)

Cheers,

---==> Chris