[ENH][BUG] Macintosh Browser Full Screen support + more

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Fri Aug 4 16:02:33 UTC 2000

First of all, thanks for all the great work! I'm looking forward to
the browser plugin:-)

A minor bug:
When I just double click the VM it gives me a little confuced
menu row: the apple, File, Edit, the apple again, File, Edit and Help.
The first apple, File and Edit does not work.

And wouldn't the mac way when you double click the VM be to ask the user
to locate a image it can open ?

I'm using mac os 8.6

Karl