A Wiki Suggestion

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 11 12:47:58 UTC 2000

I really like having a Swiki with a vast sea of stuff and a designated
"front page" to start from.  Important stuff is made more easily reached
from the front page because people will add links on earlier page.  So
the question is, what should go on the front page and the second-level
pages?

No poor schmuck should have to ever get a grip on the entire swiki.

-Lex