Request for next Mac VM

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 11 14:36:05 UTC 2000

Hi,
  I think that most recent Mac VM which John M McIntosh
 <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com> has built at

http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/papers/tipsAndThoughts/codeFragments.
html

might have the changes you want.  I can't get there right now
but there are a lot of routers between there and here.  Plus there
is a backhoe digging close enough that the building is shaking
so that's never a good thing for network connectivity.

cheers

bruce