Ocean panic

John Sarkela jsarkela at exobox.com
Fri Aug 25 00:42:30 UTC 2000

If I'm not mistaken, the game Toon Tag advertised at
the site referenced below uses the Panda 3D library.

If you check out the panda site, www.panda3d.org, you
will discover that the scripting language for Panda 3D
is some language called Squeak. The physics engine,
avatar support etc are all written in C++ with Squeak
wrappers. Pretty cool stuff.