[BUG]Play with me 6 needs update

Helge Horch Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de
Fri Aug 4 17:07:59 UTC 2000

At 22.06.2000 14:58:38 +0200, Karl Ramberg wrote:
 >The 'play with me 6' need a update. It list's old/renamed
 >SystemOrganization categories.

Sorry to reply so late, I just caught this when archiving another couple
of  months of SqML.  (Boy, may98-aug98 was a mere 2MB, may99-aug99 was
5.5MB and jun00-jul00 alone is over 6MB...)

PlayWithMe6 is alive, you know.  It's all intertwined Components that feed
evaluated expressions to each other.  So, to update the categories, all you
have to do is go into the upper left Component that says
"SystemOrganization categories", edit its expression a bit (say, append a
blank) and reevaluate it (press ALT-S once the border turns red).

Bingo, the new organisation appears.  But I agree, it could come "fixed" in
the release image.

HTH,
Helge

P.S. You *could* drop in code like "{'a'.'b'.'c'}" or "(1 to: 10) collect:
[:each | each printString]" and modify the other expressions too...  It
isn't called "PlayWithMe" for nothing. ;)