[BUG][FIX] FileContentsBrowser has incorrect label

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Aug 3 00:42:01 UTC 2000

Here's a trivial fix to correct the label on the FileContentsBrowser, which has been bugging me for
awhile.  The FileContentsBrowser is the very useful brown window which comes up when you select
"browse code" on a file in the FileList window.

Currently the label on the FileContentsBrowser window reads "Package Browser", but there is already a
different PackageBrowser, the yellow 5-paned variant of the regular Browser.  (Will the real Package
Browser please stand up!)  This changeset changes the label to "File Contents Browser".

While I was at it I also changed the PackageBrowser title from "Squeak Package Browser" to just
"Package Browser".  ("Squeak" seems redundant.)

(There's still some code in FileContentsBrowser which uses the term "package" internally, but I left
that alone for now.  Avoiding confusion in the interface is the important thing.  Probably a few
people still like to use the term "package" to refer to something like a changeset, but it seems that
the term "package" in Squeak usually refers to the first half of a class category, for better or
worse.)

- Doug Way
  dway at mat.net, @riskmetrics.com
  RiskMetrics Group, Ann Arbor, MI