Squeak World Tour

Ralph E. Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 3 23:56:50 UTC 2000

There has been a lot of discussion on this list about
making Squeak better for building commercial applications.
Some of us have decided to do something about it.  John
Sarkela is going to lead the "Squeak World Tour", which
is sort of a movable refactoring party.  We are planning
to hold the first session at the ESUG Summer Smalltalk School
in September.  We will probably have at least half a dozen
similar events, so those in the US don't need to think that
they have to cross the Atlantic right away to participate.
But southern England is supposed to be pretty scenic this
time of year.  And those who are closer should not miss
this opportunity!

For further information, see http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/Squeak+World+Tour

You can direct questions to John or to me.

-Ralph Johnson