"official" VMs

Göran Hultgren gohu at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:11:52 UTC 2000

Hi all!
--- Ian Piumarta <Ian.Piumarta at inria.fr> wrote:
[MEGASNIP]
> PPS: I hesitated to cc this to the list.  Does anyone beyond the four or
>      five people involved in this thread care in the slightest?

Well, just to convince you even more - I (and probably others) like to read about it too!

Even if we are not all directly affected by these things it is very interesting reading and it
also feels good that the list has a chance to, well... react/ask/respond whatever. So please DO
keep the list included in these postings. Another reason is that the list is archived so people
can find this info if they ever need to.

Anyway, thanks for your efforts on the UNIX platform Ian - I am gradually migrating to Linux (even
on my desktop) so to see that the UNIX port is so "alive and well" is very good news to me.

regards, Göran

=====
Göran Hultgren, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
icq#:6136722, GSM: +46 709 472152, http://www.bluefish.se
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you. Then you win." -- Gandhi