Status of the official releases

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 2 11:10:46 UTC 2000

Hi

Apparently I lost a lot of emails during my holidays.
I would like to know what is the status of the next official
releases.

I was staying on the fact that 2.7 was official
and that 2.8 was out but not that official and that 2.9 was in alpha.

Is it right?
When are the next official release planned?

Thanks

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.