"official" VMs

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Fri Aug 11 23:52:44 UTC 2000

and Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> added...
>I agree; network programming is one of the more useful things you could
>do with Squeak on a WinCE machine.

Yes, I guess you are right.  I should have said we may want to determine a smaller standard configuration for PDA's.  Even that is suspect since it always creates headaches to have multiple standards, and there aren't any modern PDA's on which an extra 100-200k is a big deal.

So it looks like the current default is reasonable for PDA's as well and anyone with extreme needs can build their own extreme VM.  Much better.

	- Dan