[FIX][VM] InterpreterSupportCode squeakFilePrimsFile patch

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 8 05:14:49 UTC 2000

In message <20000807235802.A21029 at conch.msen.com> you wrote:

> I agree. But this just seemed to be the lowest impact way to get it done.
>
> I think that doing it "right" means adding the accessor to Interpreter.
Take a look at sqVirtualMachine.[ch] - see how it uses ioMicroMSecs ?
Implement (say) ioCurrentSession()  in sq{plat}Windows.c, hook it up via
the VM structure and Robert is your avuncular relative.

Here's a curious thing though, looking at this ioMicroMSecs, it's
actually #defined as a macro in sq.h but the four main platforms (Acorn,
*nix, Windows, Mac ) all #undef it and use a function instead. I can't
help wondering if the code (VM->ioMicroMSecs = ioMicroMSecs; ) would
even work if the macro were left in use? Maybe we should fix up that ?

tim

Useful random insult:- High relative humidity...  He's lost in a fog.